Airlie Women’s Clinic has enjoyed significant annual growth since its inception over 25 years ago. We have a constant demand for high quality experienced doctors.
As a doctor owned and managed practice we feel we are best placed to recognize the needs of our patients as well as our doctors and GP registrars.
A few examples of our commitment to the highest quality care are:
- Fifteen minute appointment system
- Commitment to leading edge technology, fully computerised practice providing a “paperless” office and secure remote access for doctors
- Consulting rooms uniquely purpose designed by the Airlie Doctors
- Full time practice nurse support and high administrative support staff to doctor ratio
- Availability of the latest clinical resource references
- Fully AGPAL Accredited with standardised and documented administrative procedures regular doctor meetings
- Regular involvement of all doctors and members of staff in ongoing education and professional development
We are involved in teaching medical students and GP registrars, a process to which we are absolutely committed. We strive to maintain the provision of the highest quality care and preventative health to all our patients. As such our efforts in the sphere of ongoing education of existing practitioners and our GP registrars are of utmost importance.
Doctors, if you would like to register your interest in working with the Airlie Women’s Clinic, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.