Airlie Women’s Clinic has enjoyed significant annual growth since its inception over 30 years ago. There is a constant demand for high quality experienced doctors and support staff.
As doctor owned and managed we are best placed to recognize the needs of the patients, the doctors, GP registrars and support staff.
A few examples of our commitment to the highest quality care are:
- Fifteen minute appointment system
- Commitment to leading edge technology, fully computerised practice providing a “paperless” office and secure remote access for doctors
- Consulting rooms uniquely purpose designed by doctors
- Full time practice nurse support and high administrative support staff to doctor ratio
- Availability of the latest clinical resource references
- Fully AGPAL Accredited with standardised and documented administrative procedures regular doctor meetings
- Regular ongoing education and professional development opportunities
Many of the doctors are involved in teaching medical students and GP registrars, a process to which they are absolutely committed. Each doctor strives to maintain the provision of the highest quality care and preventative health to their patients. As such the efforts in the sphere of ongoing education are of utmost importance.
If you would like to register your interest in working at Airlie Women’s Clinic, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.